





In case it's not clear enough, it's actually a love story between 2 hersheys.They met each other at a ball. It was love at first sight. They danced. Gold brought Silver home. AHEM. AHEM. What a happy family.
Actually I got this idea through my cousins. This is the new year season and we were talking about chocolates. then my cousin played something with the chocolates which then inspired me to create this chocolate love story.
It was quite challenging in the photography side because my room/living room is quite messy. So I had no idea how to deal with the backdrop. I wanted to cut out the chocolates and photoshop them into another backdrop so I decided I needed a plain background. Thus I opened up the drawing block and took the chocolates against it.
It looked kinda like this:
After exploring various shots, I decided to adjust the lightings into a goldish tint to make it look very royal.
Some feedback I got from the critique session:
- adjust the colour a bit to suit the printing (because the printed copy looked a little dull)
- but the lighting was nice
- explore making the last frame more exaggerating as in make more babies (a whole line of 'em)
- add a shadow for the baby
No comments:
Post a Comment