Saturday, April 10, 2010

Final Project (Storybook - My 3 wishes) - Printing

We manage to find Goh Brothers to print a hardcover copy for us but it turned out to be not what we expected. As in......... they did not cut to size. We already provided guidelines to cut. but they did not follow.

And I was rather pissed that day as most of the pdf files were unreadable on their computer. Files were either corrupted or there were missing images. So I had to reluctantly delete some glowing effects and shadings (omg so angry!!).

I thought it was my fault that the images were corrupted or that the effects i did were unprintable.. but after getting the shop at bras basah to print the initial effects-unremoved-version, they were able to print it! (so happy!!)

Although the final book turned out to be on a soft cover, I was satisfied with the printing qualities.

No comments: