Friday, February 12, 2010

Fibonacci Spiral n Rule of 3rds

I just want to share some images on the fibonacci spiral and rule of 3rds :) I was looking through deviantart and flickr and found some really nice pictures.


The house is placed on the upper section (if u split the image into 3 horizontal sections).

Note that the person on the right balances the guitarist. Once again this image can be split into 3 vertical sections.

The sky occupies 2/3 of the picture (if u split it up into 3 horizontal sections).

These 3 images made use of the rule of 3rd. It could be intentional or unintentional but the composition of the images managed to capture my attention and made me fall in love with the pictures.

Next I have some examples of the Fibonacci spiral.

I particular like this image of the dog because it is really difficult to capture an image of an animal which can give u good composition like the fibonacci spiral.


The last image show some overlap of samples in the lecture.

No comments: