skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Illustrator Practice 2
Made an icecream.
Colours of the cone = fail.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
youzeronineoneninefivesixjay
Siew Ting
I'm me. I'm not you.
View my complete profile
Older Posts :)
▼
2010
(28)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(7)
▼
January
(5)
Assignment 1 (Me, Myself and I) - Processes
Lecture Exercise 2 (Constructive Criticism)
Illustrator Practice 2
Illustrator Practice 1
Lecture Exercise 1
Labels
Assignment 1 (Me Myself and I)
(4)
Assignment 2 (Less is More)
(3)
Assignment 3 (U C What I C)
(2)
Assignment 4 (Colour Coalition)
(3)
Assignment 5 (Fighting Climate Change)
(2)
Final Project (Storybook - My 3 wishes)
(5)
For the fun of it
(3)
Lecture Exercise A
(1)
Lecture Exercise B
(1)
Lecture Exercise C
(1)
Lecture Exercise D
(1)
Lecture Exercise E
(1)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment